Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What are happy patients saying about Dr. Berger and our office?



High-tech, friendly, and fun, our practice has a reputation for providing unique, quality services for patients of all ages and orthodontic needs. Since 1978, Dr. Jeffrey Berger has been serving South Bay area, including Torrance, Redondo Beach, and Palos Verdes. Our warm, friendly, attentive staff will greet you with smile and caring words as your enter our practice. Just see what a few of our patients are saying about us!

"I felt as if everyone was there just for me and my needs. Everyone was very caring and nice." ~ Daniel G.

"Dr. Berger is very very Personable! The second time I was there he already knew who I was!! That is Great!" ~ Noemi P.

"You are very good with the kids and take time to explain the procedures that will be done to my kids. My kids have been seeing you for about a year or almost a year and they have never complained once about going to make an appointment with you, where as when they go to see the regular dentist they often don't look forward to it. I hope that when they are finished with there work I will be able to talk to the Orthodontist about some concerns I have about me." ~ Liza L.

No comments:

Post a Comment